What is ViPR 3D?
ViPR 3D was created with the traditional group fitness participant in mind. It was designed to bridge the gap between linear, traditional strength training and whole-body integrated training using ViPR, by combining the best of both worlds. The bricks were formatted to utilize many of the ViPR series, movement in all planes of motion, and improve aerobic capacity, allowing for a fun and rewarding experience.Join ViPR Group Fitness
ViPR 3D is characterized by:
- Being synchronized to music
- Continuous, fluid movement where the whole class is working together in unison and transitioning between moves smoothly
- Instructor is the conductor
- A working block is always followed by an active recovery (AR)
- Instructor controls the tempo